1. WHAT DOES YOUR WEBSITE OFFER?
A programme with one overarching aim: to enable a student to pass the examination with the best possible grade.
This is facilitated by presenting the law to a student in a manner that is both up-to-date and readily comprehensible. Regarding the former, as law is the fastest moving of any subject, it can only be delivered effectively by electronic access. That does not mean that one has to be on-line all the time. Anything may be copied and pasted to a PC hard drive. Regarding the latter, we speak to a student in the manner of a knowledgeable friend. Whilst the words 'fun' and 'law' are not readily juxtaposed, the programme is as entertaining as we can make it bearing in mind the complexity of the subject-matter.
2. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET CONNECTED ONCE I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER?
Connection is immediate for those who subscribe via the SUBCRIPTION button. For others, usually the same day. If this is not possible, then temporary access is given until a permanent connection is made.
3. MAY I SEEK A REFERENCE FROM A CURRENT SUBSCRIBER?
Yes. Lecturers are free to e-mail email@example.com, giving their locality, and we will forward details of nearby subscribing colleges/schools where they may gain an unbiased assessment.
4. DO YOU OFFER ANYTHING ELSE?
This is free for teaching staff. It includes the following.
(1) A subscription to Law News which is sent by email in a Word doc around 20 times a year.
(2) The full and edited text of new judgments, together with evaluations sent by email in a Word doc.
5. CAN I DISCUSS A PURCHASE WITH SOMEONE?
Yes. Telephone someone in Sales - 01274 569099 - and have a chat.
6. IS THE EDITOR AVAILABLE FOR A CHAT ABOUT LAW?
Yes. Telephone 01274 569099 and ask for Richard Priestley. In fact, he often answers the phone!